High-security technology, customer-driven solutions.
Government Agencies, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities - SCIF’s, Command Centers. Critical Infrastructure, Embassies, High Security Critical Industrial, Energy Infrastructure, Transportation, Financial Institutions and any facility requiring the highest level of encrypted security.
CeLAN Door-EZ Door And Security Gate Control
The Ce-Door-EZ Module is a microprocessor based standalone door controller system or a multi-door/gate system when used with a CINCH Control Panel. Complies with the new 2016 UL 325 requirement. The 2x16 display provides real time clear, easily understood instructions for operations, programming, maintenance and diagnostics. All system inputs and outputs are protected against transients and static discharges. All communication Interfaces are optically isolated.
Supports trouble free 4-Conductor data wiring for simplified, easy to install systems. Security hardening options include - Core UL 1076 security platform to build on for system integration needs. Communication lines to all modules utilize AES data packet encryption. 5.7” color touchscreen option with user and admin. login passwords option.
- AES Encrypted CeLAN communications.
- Supervised digital inputs. The supervision of digital inputs is via 3K ohm EOL resistor.
- Seven Form A relay outputs, One form A.
- 12 and 24 VDC outputs for control functions.
- Single encrypted CeLAN data port.
- Removable terminal strips ease of installation.
- Multi-level override vs. older master/slave setup.
- Supports HMI automation touchscreens, and manual buttons.
- CeLAN Door Module
- On-board 2 X16 LCD display for reviewing system metrics.
- Traffic light control.
- Transient protection on all inputs and outputs
- Operational in a stand-alone or enterprise mode.
- On-board SD Memory slot-8GB holds over 65,000,000 events.
- 5.7” Full color touchscreen control for standard operation, or manual button controller options.
- 15, 17” and 21” Computer touch screen options for central command centers.
- Input Power: 12 VDC nominal (10 VDC minimum, 14 VDC maximum), 300mA maximum (standby board only).
- Output Power: 24VDC or 12VDC.
- Input Supervision: 3.0K ohm resistor.
- Outputs: 7 Form A relays and 1 Form C relay rated at 10A @120VAC and 10A @ 30VDC.
- Board Dimensions: 6.5” (L) X 4.57” (W).
- Operating Temperature: 23° to 131° F (-5° to 55° C). Up to 140° F or 60° C under temporary conditions.
- Storage Temperature: 23° to 131° F (-5° to 55° C).
- Maximum Humidity: 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Card Reader
- Safety 1
- Safety 2
- Safety 3
- Safety 4
- Safety 4
- Closed Limit
- Open Limit
- Safety 6
- Input 1
- Manual Open
- Manual Close
- Manual Stop
- Warning Horn
- Door in Motion
- Output 1
- Output 2(Traffic Lights)
- Door Position
12VDC input power from a power supply capable of supplying a minimum 5A.